In order to trace a cell phone location online, the only real thing you need is a web browser to access your account interface page. Any web browser will work, so the big three (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox) are all suited for it. It doesn’t matter if the machine you are using has Windows, Linux or Mac either; you can still trace the cell phone location online as long as you can get online. One last thing though is to make sure you have a good app installed on the phone first.
Access Cell Phone Location via Computers
To use the Internet to track a cell phone location, you must have the following:
- Internet access with a good signal
- Active account with a cell phone tracker service such as Spy Bubble or Stealth Genie
- Your password to your interface page
- Enough memory and space on your selected machine to download logs (you can also use a flash drive to move information directly to that for later viewing)
A note about public access computers; while you can use a cell phone tracker on a library computer or a shared computer, it is recommended that you download the information onto a flash drive as mentioned above so you don’t comprimise the phone to fraud or preditors. Make sure you clear the user history of the browswer before signing off of the computer also; hackers can potentially gain access to your account, and through that, the phone.
Trace a Cell Phone Location Online Using a Smartphone
This is another way to trace a cell phone without access to a computer. Smartphones have web browsers; with these web browsers you can log onto the cell phone tracking software account page and view the location. All you need is web access and a good signal to your phone to be in business.
The Free Cell Phone Tracker
There is no way to track a cell phone for free. To trace a cell phone location online you need a paid account to a reputable provider. If you want to find a cell phone location you want to download a suitable tracker app onto the phone as stated above. Every cell phone tracker worth anything is a paid service. Anything calling itself “free” will lead to spammers, scammers and unwanted floods of messages on both the phone and your email. You also might land on a page full of virus and malware.
Suitable Phone Tracking Apps
A few choice tracking apps are available if you are wondering how to track a cell phone location. Cell phone locator apps such as Spy Bubble are low key, and low cost with basic features such as text monitoring and itemizing of calls coming and going to specific numbers. Phone Sheriff is aimed at the parental market with features that allow you to listen in as a silent third party if you believe your child is in a potential trouble. MobiStealth is on the high end side with all the features of the previous two, plus the ability to record the phone call and location. A few apps, such as Mobile Spy allow you to determine preset boundaries where you are sent alerts if the phone leaves a specific geographic area. All of these are good tools if you want to trace a cell phone location online.
Incoming search terms:
- trace mobile phone location
- online free phone
- trace cell phone location online
- trace a cell phone location for free
- trace cell phone location free online
- Trace Mobile Location Online
- trace cell phone location
- trace cell phone location free
- Free Online Trace Mobile Phone
- mail cellphonelocationtracking com
- trace the location of a cell
- cell phone location tracker
- free cell phone tracker
- tracking a cell phone location for free